Dominique Strauss-Kahn joins the Russian Regional Development Bank, a Rosneft-owned bank.
The IMF announced that the euro zone must take a coordinated action to revive economic growth
Greece was expected to receive Eur8.1 billion from Euro-area finance ministers.
The International Monetary Fund approved Pakistan's US$5.3 billion loan to help the nation stabilize its struggling economy.
The International Monetary Fund said the markets overreacted even if the US Federal Reserve didn't know how to stop buying bonds.
The IMF released Ireland's aid fund for its bailout due to 'steadfast' economy.
Greece is required to sell off its energy company shareholdings as part of their bailout deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display