Dominique Strauss-Kahn joins the Russian Regional Development Bank, a Rosneft-owned bank.
The IMF announced that the euro zone must take a coordinated action to revive economic growth
Greece was expected to receive Eur8.1 billion from Euro-area finance ministers.
The International Monetary Fund approved Pakistan's US$5.3 billion loan to help the nation stabilize its struggling economy.
The International Monetary Fund said the markets overreacted even if the US Federal Reserve didn't know how to stop buying bonds.
The IMF released Ireland's aid fund for its bailout due to 'steadfast' economy.
Greece is required to sell off its energy company shareholdings as part of their bailout deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges