JenaValve Technology secures US $62.5 million in series C financing, with investments coming from both new and existing investors.
Pharmaceutical giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and Novartis are among those to propose bids for Onyx Pharmaceuticals.
Conatus Pharmaceuticals offered 5 million shares for another IPO.
Adcock Ingram Holdings Ltd. received a non-binding proposal from Chilean drug manufacturer CFR Pharmaceuticals SA for US$1.3 billion.
Fresenius sold its transplantation medicine and anti-cancer cell drug to Neopharm.
Complix completed its Series B funding as Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners and GMIV handed their support.
Tenet Healthcare bought Vanguard Health Systems for $4.3 billion.
STAT-Diagnostica appointed Gerard Valliant as its new chairman.
UAE investment company Waha Capital bought Anglo Arabian Heathcare to expant its portfolio, now including assets in the healthcare sector.
ClearLight Partners sold The Outsource Group to Parallon Business Solutions.
The Swiss Market Index climbed as Novartis advanced studies on multiple sclerosis while Roche releases arthritis drug.
Orbimed expands into Indian healthcare industry.
Venture capital funding to focus on enhanced drug delivery and product life cycle management technologies
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display