Primetime: Google’s Highest And Lowest Points In 2016
Fiat Chrysler, Google’s Waymo debut driverless minivans
Google brings its upgraded keyboard app Gboard to Android.
What Google, Microsoft, and Amazon did this week in the race to be everyone’s favorite virtual assistant
Google Signs Internet Deal with Cuba.
Bill Maris, the ex-CEO and founder of Google willl open and start up a Fund.
The internet connection is sometimes out but Google has these top 7 games for you. Only that, they are hidden.
Android devices running on operation systems below version 6.0 have been the target of the biggest attack on Google accounts. The Gooligan hackers access Google accounts of users to download apps in their fraudulent advertising scheme.
The United States tech giant has compromised itself with £1bn Investment Plan to Post-Brexit UK. This is one of the signs that Google is always committed to UK.
Google Capital, the late-stage growth venture capital fund supported by Alphabet Inc., has silently added the Snapchat parent company, Snap Inc. to its group of assets.
Google is on the quest of soaring greater heights with Alphabet.
The roster of Google’s newest releases includes a powerful line of phones, a virtual reality headset, and a much improved Google Chromecast. However, the star of the show was their new smartphone, the Google Pixel. Will they raise the standards of the smartphone playing field after this?
Google made another advancement in its business. It reveals this all new Google Home Speaker. This is not just a simple speaker. It is a smart speaker that has bulks of features for it.
The 2016 base pay for Marc Benioff, chief executive officer of Salesforce, will be similar to that of 2015, following investors' complaints regarding his huge pay package in 2015.
Verizon Communications Inc will bid for Yahoo's web business, while Alphabet Inc's Google unit is also exploring options on bidding for it. Additionally, Verizon may also make an offer for stake in Yahoo's Japan subsidiary.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen