Primetime: Google’s Highest And Lowest Points In 2016
Fiat Chrysler, Google’s Waymo debut driverless minivans
Google brings its upgraded keyboard app Gboard to Android.
What Google, Microsoft, and Amazon did this week in the race to be everyone’s favorite virtual assistant
Google Signs Internet Deal with Cuba.
Bill Maris, the ex-CEO and founder of Google willl open and start up a Fund.
The internet connection is sometimes out but Google has these top 7 games for you. Only that, they are hidden.
Android devices running on operation systems below version 6.0 have been the target of the biggest attack on Google accounts. The Gooligan hackers access Google accounts of users to download apps in their fraudulent advertising scheme.
The United States tech giant has compromised itself with £1bn Investment Plan to Post-Brexit UK. This is one of the signs that Google is always committed to UK.
Google Capital, the late-stage growth venture capital fund supported by Alphabet Inc., has silently added the Snapchat parent company, Snap Inc. to its group of assets.
Google is on the quest of soaring greater heights with Alphabet.
The roster of Google’s newest releases includes a powerful line of phones, a virtual reality headset, and a much improved Google Chromecast. However, the star of the show was their new smartphone, the Google Pixel. Will they raise the standards of the smartphone playing field after this?
Google made another advancement in its business. It reveals this all new Google Home Speaker. This is not just a simple speaker. It is a smart speaker that has bulks of features for it.
The 2016 base pay for Marc Benioff, chief executive officer of Salesforce, will be similar to that of 2015, following investors' complaints regarding his huge pay package in 2015.
Verizon Communications Inc will bid for Yahoo's web business, while Alphabet Inc's Google unit is also exploring options on bidding for it. Additionally, Verizon may also make an offer for stake in Yahoo's Japan subsidiary.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan