Minneapolis, US-based health insurance marketplace Gravie scored $10,5 million in its first funding round which was led by Aberdare Ventures to help its clients understand their best option for coverage.
TraceLink Inc obtained a growth investment of $5.5 million in a round led by FirstMark Capital. Proceeds of the financing will be used for worldwide expansion and to finance more investments in its Life Sciences Cloud network platform.
InterWest Partners led the Series C funding round for content marketing platform NewsCred which raised $25 million. NewsCred's existing backers also participated in the round.
New York, US-based TV streaming startup Aereo has secured $34 million in a Series C funding round led by IAC, amid a lengthy legal battle with major rivals who want to bring it down.
New York-based innovative learning company EdTech has landed $51 million in a funding round led by London venture firm Atomico to take personalized learning on a global scale.
Venture capital firms FirstMark Capital and Atomico raised USD225 million and USD476.6 million respectively. Said firms have been known for investments in early stage technology companies.
Ontario ecommerce company Shopify purchased Toronto's leading design firm Jet Cooper.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value