Minneapolis, US-based health insurance marketplace Gravie scored $10,5 million in its first funding round which was led by Aberdare Ventures to help its clients understand their best option for coverage.
TraceLink Inc obtained a growth investment of $5.5 million in a round led by FirstMark Capital. Proceeds of the financing will be used for worldwide expansion and to finance more investments in its Life Sciences Cloud network platform.
InterWest Partners led the Series C funding round for content marketing platform NewsCred which raised $25 million. NewsCred's existing backers also participated in the round.
New York, US-based TV streaming startup Aereo has secured $34 million in a Series C funding round led by IAC, amid a lengthy legal battle with major rivals who want to bring it down.
New York-based innovative learning company EdTech has landed $51 million in a funding round led by London venture firm Atomico to take personalized learning on a global scale.
Venture capital firms FirstMark Capital and Atomico raised USD225 million and USD476.6 million respectively. Said firms have been known for investments in early stage technology companies.
Ontario ecommerce company Shopify purchased Toronto's leading design firm Jet Cooper.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks