Private equity firms perform at higher levels in terms of buyout financing compared to the previous year.
Billionaire Carlos Slim's company America Movil said that it had gotten funds to finance the acquisition of KPN's German unit.
Rive Technology secured US $20 million in series D financing, raising its total capital to US $67 million.
John's Incredible Pizza gets US $17.4 million investment from Praesidian Capital.
aTyr Pharma secured US $49 million equity financing from new and existing investors.
Samara Capital announced that it is sealing the first round of financing for its second fund at US$150 million
LearnVest gets US $16 million in its latest financing round led by Accel Partners.
NGage Labs secures US $6.9 million in series B financing, which was led by Metamorphic Ventures and participated in by AZ Digital Farm.
Bare Snacks gets US $9.25 million funding from NGEN Partners together with Silas Capital and Avrio Capital.
Holiday Fenoglio Fowler secured financing amounting to US $100 million for the construction of a high-rise condominium in Manhattan.
China gets US $44.4 million funding for a housing project.
Drip Drop Inc secures US $2.3 million two weeks after nearly closing US $3 million financing.
GoGold arranged financing for Parral Tailings Project.
Internet provider, FreedomPop, gets additional US $5 million funding bringing its total to US $16 million.
Telecommunications company Tech Valley obtains new debt facility from GE Capital along with Webster Bank.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Gets Confronted by NATO Ally Leader on Claim About the Military Alliance, Fact-Checked by His Own Platform
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- Donald Trump Latest Gaffe: Ex-President Confuses Barack Obama for Joe Biden Again, Fueling Age Concerns
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh