The White House has made government data available to developers and researchers that will help them come up with simulations and help it in its efforts to prepare cities for climate change, TechCrunch reported.
Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook did not take too kindly on the suggestion of a shareholder to abandon its environmental causes that don't add to the company's profits, CNET reported.
Ian Dunlop, climate change advocate, is being campaigned against by no less than the BHP Billiton chairman for board director in the mining firm.
According to a report, the National Research Council concluded that subsidies towards greenhouse gases reduction had little to no effect.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic