The return by Egypt of USD2 billion to Qatar is a sign of growing tensions between the two countries.
Raghuran Rajan, the newly appointed bank governor of India's central bank would step into office in the eye of a roiling storm in the country's economy.
The central bank of Brazil had created an intervention plan of USD60 billion in loans and foreign currency swaps as inflation threatened the country's economy following the plunged of the real to a four year low this week.
China's central bank announced interest rate reform.
The US$2.25 trillion hedge fund industry continued to be hit by June sell-off because of Fed Chairman's remarks.
Money influx hurt China money market rates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies