Google hopped in to the Star Wars fever by feature themes from the upcoming Disney movies on all its sites, allowing people to choose to either be in the "Dark side" or the "Light Side."
Make way for the arrival of Huawei Watch on September 17 at Best Buy, GetHuawei.com, Amazon and Google Store in the U.S. The price starts at $349, and pre-orders begin September 2.
After launching Android Wear back in March 2014 and seeing how Apple watch sales performed after their release, Google had decided to release an app that will allow their smartwatch that is already in the market to perform a twist. Android Wear will be iOS compatible.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value