The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
eMedia Networks International Corporation today announced a proposal by Jasvir Athwal, Darren Reiter and David Mears, all directors and officers of the Company, for the Company to go private.
The government of Brazil divested its ownership stakes in two major airports to groups of multiple buyers as part of its strategy to improve the country's infrastructure in time for the World Cup.
Billionaire Zhang Zhirong offered USD589 million to take Glorious Property Holdings Ltd private, a move is seen as an effort to save a troubled shipbuilder that he founded.
CSM SYSTEMS CORP. ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT
Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
Dell president and chief commercial officer Steve Felice will be leaving the company barely a month after it was acquired by Dell CEO Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Sigma Alimentos, Fastjet, Rostelecom, DNB, Caixabank, Cyfrowy Polsat, America Movil, Alitalia, Telecom Italia.
Crocs Inc, known for its colorful clogs, has hired investment bank Moelis & Co to explore strategic alternatives, including a leveraged buyout, two people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Crocs Inc, known for its colorful clogs, is considering going private, among other strategic options, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
BLACKSTONE GROUP LPAND KKR & CO ARE AMONG THE PE-FIRMS THAT HAVE LOOKED AT A DEAL FOR CROCS INC - WSJ
CROCS INC CONSIDERING GOING PRIVATE, BOARD HAS INVITED A SMALL GROUP OF PRIVATE-EQUITY FIRMS TO PRESENT THEIR IDEAS FOR A BUYOUT-WSJ
Due to net income decline, the world's biggest reinsurer Munich Re would do a share buyback program to be completed by April 30, 2014.
Russian state-owned diamond miner Alrosa had reduced its capital investment expectations for its planned IPO.
Woori Finance Holdings closed its preliminary bidding to privatize the largest financial company in South Korea.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display