A Blackstone Group-led consortium would privatize Pactera Technology.
The recent privatization of Royal Mail creates an 'equity culture' in the UK.
The privatization deal for Royal Mail had received a government estimated number of more than 700,000 applications for the company's shares, said a Reuters report.
Should Vodafone buy out its minority shareholders in its Indian subsidiary, it would be the first foreign telecommunications firm to do so after the new rules were implemented.
The Guardian said the British government might increase the 30% Royal Mail share allocation it would be selling to small and public investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM