A Blackstone Group-led consortium would privatize Pactera Technology.
The recent privatization of Royal Mail creates an 'equity culture' in the UK.
The privatization deal for Royal Mail had received a government estimated number of more than 700,000 applications for the company's shares, said a Reuters report.
Should Vodafone buy out its minority shareholders in its Indian subsidiary, it would be the first foreign telecommunications firm to do so after the new rules were implemented.
The Guardian said the British government might increase the 30% Royal Mail share allocation it would be selling to small and public investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display