The Ontario Teachers Pension Plan will vote for the Sprint-SoftBank deal as it is the fifteenth biggest shareholder in Sprint Nextel Corp.
Marchionne discounts speculation that Fiat would accumulate more debts when it purchases the Chrysler stake of VEBA.
Calpers is planning to sell its entire 4% stake in Carlyle that is valued at US$373.3 million.
The US Treasury has announced suspension of pension funds to raise its debt limit.
With the ongoing insider probe, more investors are pulling out their investments from SAC.
Fiat would await the Delaware court verdict on the valuation of VEBA held shares in Chrysler before commencing the merger of Chrysler and Fiat.
Fiat is preparing to purchase the rest of the shares of Chrysler through a loan being prepared by a number of banks.
UK Pension Funds start trying out leverage funds, often to seek high yields yet are unprepared for the high risks.
Study from Towers Watson shows growth of global pensions.
According to the Financial Times, Severn Trent, a water and sewage utility, is now the target of a takeover bid by OMERS and the Kuwaiti Investment Authority.
Scale Venture Partners raise US$300 million.
OMERS acquires Civica from 3i for GBP390 million.
Reconstituted tobacco leaf related companies from Norway's portfolio fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM