The Ontario Teachers Pension Plan will vote for the Sprint-SoftBank deal as it is the fifteenth biggest shareholder in Sprint Nextel Corp.
Marchionne discounts speculation that Fiat would accumulate more debts when it purchases the Chrysler stake of VEBA.
Calpers is planning to sell its entire 4% stake in Carlyle that is valued at US$373.3 million.
The US Treasury has announced suspension of pension funds to raise its debt limit.
With the ongoing insider probe, more investors are pulling out their investments from SAC.
Fiat would await the Delaware court verdict on the valuation of VEBA held shares in Chrysler before commencing the merger of Chrysler and Fiat.
Fiat is preparing to purchase the rest of the shares of Chrysler through a loan being prepared by a number of banks.
UK Pension Funds start trying out leverage funds, often to seek high yields yet are unprepared for the high risks.
Study from Towers Watson shows growth of global pensions.
According to the Financial Times, Severn Trent, a water and sewage utility, is now the target of a takeover bid by OMERS and the Kuwaiti Investment Authority.
Scale Venture Partners raise US$300 million.
OMERS acquires Civica from 3i for GBP390 million.
Reconstituted tobacco leaf related companies from Norway's portfolio fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen