The settlement paid out to investors for the collusion between Gen Re and AIG was already approved by US District Judge Deborah Batts.
AFL-CIO Equity Index Fund said that it reached USD4 billion financial milestone since its inception in 2011.
The National Pension Service of South Korea increased its stake in six local companies as the government lengthened disclosure times for share purchases over 10%.
According to sources who told Wall Street Journal, Neiman Marcus would be wrapping its over USD6 billion exit deal with Ares Management LLP and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board soon.
To cut costs, which is expected to triple by 2020, IBM has moved its retiree pension plan to a health exchange for lower risk and costs.
The US Court of Appeals in Denver ruled for the National Credit Union Administration and allowed it to use the extender statute to pursue its claims against big banks regarding MBS.
US District Judge George B. Daniels dismissed the suit filed by Teamsters Local 282 Pension Trust Fund against the credit ratings agency Moody's.
Finland's pension fund and largest private investor Varma said it would be increasing its equities investments for the second quarter of 2013.
Howard Bicker, the head of Minnesota Retirement Fund, announced his retirement, leaving the agency in search of a replacement.
Unitech stated that it is mulling deals from at least two international private equity firms for its 3.6 million square feet special economic zone property in Gurgaon.
The Indian finance head attempted to gather support from opposition leaders for the passing of insurance and pension sector bills.
Sanlam, South Africa's leading life insurer, shells out US $24 million in favor of First Strut.
US-based College Retirement Equities Fund acquired 64.64 lahk shared in Dish TV India priced at Rs49.25 per share piece.
Isagen Energia Productiva, the Andean nation's third-largest electricity generator, is set to raise funding from an initial public offering.
Germany-based kfW announced its acquisition of a 30% share in Invest India.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen