The New Zealand government said it planned to sell 20% of its stake in Air New Zealand to cut down public debt and spend on infrastructure projects.
Newcastle Airport Authority Ltd was reportedly planning to sell half its stake to infrastructure investors such as IFM Investors Ltd and other superannuation funds next year.
Small business franchises had been scurrying up to acquire Blockbuster's last 300 stores for its prime retail location, high visibility and access to great parking.
The CDC Group, the development finance institution of the UK government, will be pouring more investments in India despite the sluggish economy, delayed reforms and a competitive private equity market.
A CNBC report said the infrastructure industry, including power plants, ports and pipes, has given private equity companies and hedge fund firms opportunities for investment.
Top Chinese company China Harbor Engineering Company will be building two hotels and a golf course in Sri Lanka worth USD500 million. Previously, the company constructed an international airport which was opened this year.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Sigma Alimentos, Fastjet, Rostelecom, DNB, Caixabank, Cyfrowy Polsat, America Movil, Alitalia, Telecom Italia.
Search engine giant Google and private equity company KKR & Co. will be financing a solar power plant project for USD400 million. Six solar power plants were being built by Recurrent Energy LLC in California and Arizona.
Hedge funds are now entering the municipal debt market, finding a veritable gold mine in value but may provide more problems in the long run as to the temporary nature of the investments.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday.
The Czech regulator intended to open the bidding of a frequency tender starting today.
Queenslands' Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) set the deadline for grant appication for solar power providers on November 30.
The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia requested for USD3 million funding from the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission for its regional trail network project.
Lulu Hypermarkets chief executive officer Yusuffali M.A. said his company would be entering in expanding in emerging markets and create new ones in the Middle East and Asia.
EC Harris and Mace would form a joint venture to manage the construction of Kingdom Tower.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen