Beijing-based wind farm operator China Longyuan Power Group Corp won a bid to jointly develop wind farms with local companies in South Africa.
Google Inc had been going to extreme lengths to keep the purpose of its new infrastructure secret.
Google Inc had not been shy investing large amounts of capital in data centers to improve its Internet infrastructure.
Sources told the Wall Street Journal that KKR & Co would be pouring in an initial USD100 million in a wireless communications infrastructure project with investment firm Associated Partners LP.
In a MEED Projects Study, it was found that forty major projects in the Sultanate are in the pipeline with total cost to reach USD112 billion.
Starbucks Corp's newest innovation would be to connect and network the suppliers to the coffee shop chain.
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper had removed many hurdles for US and European investors in Canadian enterprises.
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of UAE would, after a five year wait, put the mobile phone number portability system operational by December.
Telekom Austria, Deutsche Telekom and Hutchison Whampoa's Three have cornered the majority of the LTE spectrum in the region.
Green Highland Renewables receives a GBP9.3 million investment from Albion Ventures for the development of a hydroelectric project.
According to news agency AFP, video platform Dailymotion intended to continue with its acquisition and Asian expansion plans despite failed buyout talks between its parent company Orange and Yahoo Inc.
The Indian government would be investing INR 110 billion for the improvement of the water supply infrastructure in its villages.
South Korean company Hankook Tire would be investing USD 800 million to build its first tire plant in the US.
Alibaba planned to transform with the Chinese retail industry by increasing online transactions to almost USD 490 billion.
Angola would be imposing a 10% tax on oil firms operating in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display