The il and gas industry had slowly rising under Trump's winning as the next President of the United States.
The Arab Film Institute, which was launched earlier this month, announced its plan to hold the first Arab Film Awards. The organization, modelled after the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, aims to recognize outstanding work in the film industry in 19 categories.
Botswana's metals industry, the country's economic lifeblood, experiences a meltdown due to commodity price slump. The BCL Ltd. has closed its operations after being put under provisional liquidation.
There is a labour shortage in the building industry.
Insurers should consider climate risk more, advised by the investment group.
YouTube has said it has paid the music industry $1bn (£794m) in royalties this year - but record companies have responded by claiming it is not enough.
Samsung prepares to have something that will match Apple's iPhone 7.
Just recently, Samsung has announced its plan to purchase the US based Harman International Industries, Inc. through an all-cash deal worth $8 billion.
Tobacco legislation and regulation is constantly under review at the local, state and federal levels. In this monthly roundup, Convenience Store News highlights the latest proposals and approved changes happening across the United States.
ICC Prosecutors says US Forces May Have Committed War Crimes
Bernie Sanders has a concrete plan of running for the Senate Spot.
Celebrities made their voices heard for 2016 US Presidential Election Results.
An organization is pursuing a signature campaign to appeal and contradict the winning of Donald Trump as the US President.
ANother celebrity break-up is between The Weekend and Bella Hadid.
Yahoo believes that it has still value so it does not have to go down with Verizon.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low