Landmark Apartment Trust of America bought eight new multifamily properties worth US$169.3 million .
Thaksin Shinawatra, the former Thai PM, would purchase the Bakrie family interest in Bumi Plc.
Coty Inc, the perfume maker to the elite, is undertaking an IPO that is below market value with many provisions.
Family funds such as the Reimann family have eased out other private equity firms in terms of long term investments.
Kleins plan to sell off 53.8 million common shares worth 2 billion reais through a public offer.
Rosneft, through two fronts would purchase 21% shareholdings in oil refiner Saras.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by Sunday
Milestone Partners Fund IV has raised US$300 million and acquired new assets.
According to the Apple Daily, the Liu family owned Chong Hing Bank would be up for sale.
A deal was reached the founding family of American Greetings Corp.to buy the gift card and party goods firm
American Greetings is privatized by the Weiss family.
Investors are pulling away from investing money in funds, instead they co-investment alongside private equity companies.
Investors of Commodity exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are shifting their interest to funds with broad commodities exposure.
French insurer AXA is now finalizing the sale of the majority state in its private equity arm to a group of investors in a deal worth about 500 million euros.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display