Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry was said to have earned $2.8 billion last year because of its holdings in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and significant earnings in his construction group, Shapoorji Pallonji Group.
Commodity hedge fund Higgs Capital Management, which manages some $250 million, will wind down and return money to investors, its founders said in a note on Monday.
HIGGS HAD ROUGHLY $250 MLN UNDER MANAGEMENT, INVESTED ACROSS ENERGY, METALS AND AGRICULTURE
A Financial Industry Regulatory Authority arbitration panel ordered the San Francisco-based brokerage unit of Wells Fargo & Co to buy back auction rate securities amounting to $94 million from its investors.
Frankfurt, Germany-based private equity firm Nordic Capital said on Friday it has raised €3.5 billion ($4.8 billion) for its eight buyout fund amid decreased volatility in Europe.
McRock Capital, an investment firm in Toronto, has initially closed its Industrial Internet venture capital fund with $50 million in a round led by BDC Venture Capital.
Credit Suisse is promoting veteran Swiss investment banker Thomas Gottstein to head up its ultra-rich clients business in Switzerland, highlighting the expertise increasingly sought by private banks to cater to their wealthiest customers.
An annual Citibank survey found that Hongkongers' interest in purchasing property dropped more than 10% year-on-year and that the average quarterly property transactions fell by 40%.
Social media is utilized by financial advisers to connect with managers and prospective clients.
Chinese carmaker and France to contribute EUR1.5 billion individually for the expansion of Peugeot in Europe and in Asia.
In an interview, Donatella Versace confirmed the near finalization of a deal with a minority stakeholder.
Finnish modern design house Artek sold its business to Swiss design firm Vitra.
Brookfield Asset Management stated that various international investors of one of their initiatives have now committed over US$14 billion.
The Indonesian coal producer is close to completion of a deal pegged at US $500M that will mark Bakrie's exit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen