California-based network solutions innovator Talari Networks Inc secured USD15 million in a Series D funding round led by Four Rivers Group to be used for the company's growth and bridge loans payment.
Chicago-based marketing technology BrightTag secured USD27 million funding from Yahoo! Japan. The Japanese internet company's investment brought BrightTag's fund total its has raised so far to USD50 million.
New York-based online shop and gadget developer Quirky scooped up USD79 million in a Series D funding round to be used for building more strange connected devices.
Project Frog obtained USD 20 million from venture capitalists for its Series D financing round.
A total of USD50 million in investment funding was received by mobile game developer Chukong Technologies from backers including GGV capital and Sequoia Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia