Air Seychelles announced its record growth of its international business, thanks to its popular Abu Dhabi route.
Google placed an additional EUR450 million in its data center located in Hamina, southeastern Finland.
A Reuters article urged the Greek government to put more effort into investment programs that would encourage more local startups.
Wal-Mart said in its press conference that it would be focusing more on its e-commerce business to curtail effects of China's slowing retail market.
As it bought out properties post recession at 35% below market value, Blackstone had accumulated assets for rent to grow into a mature industry.
Danish turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems A/S bond yields declined because of plans to sell off its machining and casting unit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market