Air Seychelles announced its record growth of its international business, thanks to its popular Abu Dhabi route.
Google placed an additional EUR450 million in its data center located in Hamina, southeastern Finland.
A Reuters article urged the Greek government to put more effort into investment programs that would encourage more local startups.
Wal-Mart said in its press conference that it would be focusing more on its e-commerce business to curtail effects of China's slowing retail market.
As it bought out properties post recession at 35% below market value, Blackstone had accumulated assets for rent to grow into a mature industry.
Danish turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems A/S bond yields declined because of plans to sell off its machining and casting unit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen