Newport News, Virginia-based nuclear services provider Huntington Ingalls Industries has picked up Broomfield, Colorado-based environmental engineering company SM Stoller Corp in a deal, of which financial terms were undisclosed.
A US Navy T-45C Goshawk training jet crashed in Pensacola and injured two pilots.
Raytheon Co.'s deal worth US$279 million with the US Navy for a radar-jamming opened a way for US$7.4 billion worth of project.
Raytheon announced that they were awarded with the deal to make the new electronic jammer for the US Navy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion