Solar power installment on home with Tesla and Proxy Service ISS
- South Korea Exploring Potential Sanctions for Businesses That Fail to Meet Shareholder Return Goals
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Starbucks to Restart Contract Talks With Workers United Union After 2-Year Impasse
To have more income and to add up another remarkable investment in its undertakings, Tesla bought numbers of levers.
Tesla and Panasonic join hands for a Solar City deal.
French government offered an old nuclear plant site for Tesla to build its electric car manufacturing facility. The plant site is shutting down and Tesla’s existence could help support local residents with jobs.
Tesla announced parts shortage as the factor that caused the company to miss its initial sales target for the first quarter of 2016. The company, however, retains its guideline for the full year as it already solved the root of the problem accordingly.
Tesla launched Powerwall last year as a residential backup power supply. However, as the market is not enthusiastic, the company quietly remove one of its product.
Top tech elites were reportedly involved in a secretive meeting to stop Republican front-runner Donald Trump. The forum was also attended by Republican leaders and other representatives from the private sector.
Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) plan to outperformTesla. The agency under Department of Energy has been on research for years.
Domain name Tesla.com is finally owned by Elon Musk's Tesla. All web traffic from the new website will now be redirected to the company's official page, TeslaMotors.com.
In a plan to boost sales, Tesla increased the price of its after sales service. The company also prevent Tesla owners to transfer their extended warranty when reselling their cars.
Tesla has release it's Summon software update that will allow users of its Model S to remotely park their cars. The technology will also increase the safety for the driver.
Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) has raised another venture capital fund. The firm raised $350 million as its twelfth fund. DFJ is interested to invest autonomous transportation, digital health, enterprise transformation, and artificial intelligence.
As CEO Elon Musk promised investors to bring the company to profitability in 2016, Tesla shares rose. However, investors still have concern with the company's performance as it posted another loss in Q4 2015.
Tesla reported loss in the fourth quarter of 2015 on Wednesday. The carmaker said it lost $114 million on an adjusted basis, but its share increased in after hours trading.
After a long time fighting from getting approvals to sell it cars directly to customers in Michigan, Tesla finally shifts its strategy. The electric automaker company has applied for "Class A" dealership license, and has to wait for one month or two before hearing the decision.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes, Then Credited Them to AI Tool
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Elon Musk's The Boring Company Faces Scrutiny Over Worker Safety Violations: Report
- Microsoft and FWD Group Extends Collaboration To Achieve AI-Powered Insurance Industry
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow