Vivo, the trade name of Telefonica Brasil prepared a strategy in the worsening economy. The strategy is expected to increase sales and efficiency.
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd (0013.HK) is expected to finalize a deal to buy Telefonica SA's (TEF.MC) British mobile unit O2 for 10.5 billion pounds ($15.70 billion) as early as Tuesday morning, the Financial Times reported.
Anonymous sources revealed the near completion status of the deal between Telefonica SA and PPF Group NV for the largest phone company in the Czech Republic.
Spanish telecoms group Telefonica had agreed on Tuesday to increase its stake in Telco, of which the latter is the controlling shareholder of Telecom Italia, via cash-and-share deals.
In order to save the debt of Telecom Italia from being downgraded to junk status, a future with Telefonica SA seems to be the best option available for the Italian telecommunications firm.
KPN shareholders would meet to study American Movil's bid.
Carlos Slim gives support to Telefonica's buyout of Royal KPN NV.
Telefonica SA's German unit acquires Royal KPN NV's E-plus mobile business.
Oi SA would sell its undersea cables and towers worth US$1 billion so that it could reinforce the funding for the company.
Telefonica SA agreed to sell its Irish arm to Hutchison Whampoa Ltd priced at Eur850 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay