Vivo, the trade name of Telefonica Brasil prepared a strategy in the worsening economy. The strategy is expected to increase sales and efficiency.
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd (0013.HK) is expected to finalize a deal to buy Telefonica SA's (TEF.MC) British mobile unit O2 for 10.5 billion pounds ($15.70 billion) as early as Tuesday morning, the Financial Times reported.
Anonymous sources revealed the near completion status of the deal between Telefonica SA and PPF Group NV for the largest phone company in the Czech Republic.
Spanish telecoms group Telefonica had agreed on Tuesday to increase its stake in Telco, of which the latter is the controlling shareholder of Telecom Italia, via cash-and-share deals.
In order to save the debt of Telecom Italia from being downgraded to junk status, a future with Telefonica SA seems to be the best option available for the Italian telecommunications firm.
KPN shareholders would meet to study American Movil's bid.
Carlos Slim gives support to Telefonica's buyout of Royal KPN NV.
Telefonica SA's German unit acquires Royal KPN NV's E-plus mobile business.
Oi SA would sell its undersea cables and towers worth US$1 billion so that it could reinforce the funding for the company.
Telefonica SA agreed to sell its Irish arm to Hutchison Whampoa Ltd priced at Eur850 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits