VimpelCom Ltd, one of the largest integrated telecommunications service operators around the world, announced the extension of its strategic partnership with Oslo, Norway-based Opera Software,
Comcast Corporation and Khan Academy, a free online education portal, jointly announced its newest venture to promote free education of digital skills in low income families to increase adoption of broadband services.
As General Motors Co disposes its 7% shareholder interest in France's PSA Peugeot Citroen, the latter said it is currently in talks with Dongfeng about a potential tie-up.
Beijing Interoceanic Canal Investment Management Co announced the joint venture of billionaire Wang Jing and Ukrainian partner Kievgidroinvest LLC to construct an economic development zone and port on the Crimean peninsula.
To jumpstart the use of its payment processing system, Dwolla has partnered with online service marketplace Fiverr and also offers special promotions to US-based customers.
Deutsche Telekom's statement revealed that it has a strategic partnership with Twitter Inc to boost the former's opportunities in innovative marketing, advertising and customer service.
Despite the offer at a 27% premium from yesterday's trading close of Algeta ASA's shares, the Norwegian company said through a spokesperson that it does not guarantee that it will accept Bayer AG's offer.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display