Redeeming himself from 2013 life's tragedy, Steven Cohen is coming back in the spotlight.
Former Citigroup Inc head Sanford "Sandy" Weill was appointed as the Chairman of the Board of the reinsurance company Hamilton Insurance Group Ltd, Bloomberg reported.
Art aficionados would have a chance to acquire a piece of SAC Capital Advisors owner and billionaire Steven Cohen to be sold next week at auction houses Sotheby's and Christie's.
SAC Capital founder Steven Cohen ended charges of insider trading with a USD616 million settlement deal.
SAC Capital Advisors' CEO Steven A. Cohen's lawyers will contend he does not have time to look into each of his employees activities to argue his lack of liability over a civil complaint.
According to a person familiar with the matter, Steven Cohen would remain under investigation even after prosecutors missed a late July deadline for charges labeled as the largest insider trading in history.
SAC Capital’s Steven A. Cohen invoked his right to the Fifth Amendment after being summoned to testify before a grand jury about insider trading in his company.
SAC Capital Advisors LP are faced with more clients redeeming their money that is predicted to be all gone by 2014, says SAC insider.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump