What happened to Vizzio Technologies founder and CEO Jon Lee?
A nationwide network upgrade in Singapore might bring the promised tenfold increase in home internet speeds compared to the current.
Singapore's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Lawrence Wong unveiled a projected spending plan costing S$131.4 billion (US$97 billion) in his Budget 2024 speech Friday.
The aerospace industry in Singapore is expected to hire over 2,500 workers in the next three to five years to support its ongoing growth.
DBS, the largest bank in Singapore, reported record earnings for the year 2023 but cut the variable pay of its CEO and other top executives.
A Google Cloud executive said that Singapore's environment that fosters innovation could make the country a global powerhouse in the AI industry.
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) has emerged as the world's most active sovereign investor in 2023, with deals worth billions of dollars.
The country of Singapore regulators said Friday they will fine two banks a total of over $5.3 million for having breached money laundering rules in dealings with an indebted Malaysian state fund.
Shopaholics in Singapore can now get ease with the burden of traffic and large crowd as a new app allows them to have a hassle-free Bangkok shopping experience.
A private Singaporean banker is under investigation as he was linked to 1MDB Fund.
The prime minister of Singapore spent a three-day visit in Australia. The two countries had a trade agreement. Its purpose it to strengthen its ties in economy and in defense.
Alibaba is about to acquire Singaporean start-up Lazada for about $1 billion that was established by the German technology Rocket Internet. Existing shareholders including Tesco, AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet will sell a portion of their shares to Alibaba.
Game developer Ubisoft is expanding its business to the Philippines and will be named Ubisoft Philippines. It will be headquartered in Sta. Rosa, Laguna which is a great geographical site. One reason for the move is the trust established by Filipino employees led by manager Chip Go that was being noticed by Ubisoft Managing Director Oliver de Rotalier.
Australian tech companies are heading to Singapore to support their businesses. Some tech companies are expecting Singapore to be one of the startups landing pads established by the Australian government to help companies access the global business network.
Internet service provider MyRepublic bid to become the fourth mobile-phone carrier in Singapore. The company aim to reach profit within three years of operation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It