San Jose, US-based payments giant PayPal fired Rakesh "Rocky" Agrawal as its vice president (VP) of strategy this weekend after releasing some insulting words about his colleagues on the social network Twitter.
Palo Alto, US-based cloud data service and enterprise software provider Apigee raised $60 million in new funding to expand its existing services beyond the basic application programming interface (API) technology.
San Jose, US-based solar-panel robotics startup Brittmore Group bagged $1 million in a recent grant from the Department of Energy to automate the construction of solar power plants.
San Jose, Costa Rica-based healthy food startup Natural Sins sells baked snacks made of real fruits and vegetables in a bid to help fight obesity.
San Jose, California-based LEGO rental startup Pley closed $6.75 million in its Series A funding round led by Allegro Venture Partners to fuel its product, workforce, and international expansion efforts.
San Jose, US-based networking giant Cisco invested $6 million in the Badia Impact Fund to back tech startups in Jordan as part of a $10 million venture capital investment already committed in May 2011.
US-based multinational retail chain Walmart started testing the local pick-up option for Walmart To Go, the company's online grocery shopping service with home delivery feature in Denver, Colorado.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display