San Jose, US-based payments giant PayPal fired Rakesh "Rocky" Agrawal as its vice president (VP) of strategy this weekend after releasing some insulting words about his colleagues on the social network Twitter.
Palo Alto, US-based cloud data service and enterprise software provider Apigee raised $60 million in new funding to expand its existing services beyond the basic application programming interface (API) technology.
San Jose, US-based solar-panel robotics startup Brittmore Group bagged $1 million in a recent grant from the Department of Energy to automate the construction of solar power plants.
San Jose, Costa Rica-based healthy food startup Natural Sins sells baked snacks made of real fruits and vegetables in a bid to help fight obesity.
San Jose, California-based LEGO rental startup Pley closed $6.75 million in its Series A funding round led by Allegro Venture Partners to fuel its product, workforce, and international expansion efforts.
San Jose, US-based networking giant Cisco invested $6 million in the Badia Impact Fund to back tech startups in Jordan as part of a $10 million venture capital investment already committed in May 2011.
US-based multinational retail chain Walmart started testing the local pick-up option for Walmart To Go, the company's online grocery shopping service with home delivery feature in Denver, Colorado.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM