Last Saturday, renowned TV and radio host Ryan Seacrest set aside his EP duties as he served as the ‘Man of Honor’ in her sister’s wedding.
Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry filed an infringement lawsuit against Typo Products, the startup co-founded by Ryan Seacrest, over its newly released smartphone keyboard that attaches to the iPhone5.
Former American Idol host Ryan Seacrest invested USD1 million to develop a prototype of Typo Keyboards, a simple device that functions as an attached keyboard for iPhone 5 and 5S.
Debuting on Comcast Corp's television network NBC, "The Million Second Quiz", its advertisement partners were optimistic that the novel format show would provide revenue opportunity.
Private equity firm Guggenheim Partners is close to buying "Golden Globe" producer Dick Clark Productions after "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest and his backers withdrew from talks.
CBS Corp is considering a bid for Dick Clark Productions and would join other bidders including "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value