A memorandum of understanding was signed by two statesmen of India and Russia. PM Modi and President Putin had made a deal on mutiple sector projects.They had inked the 16 agreements on Saturday.
According to Indra Nooyi, the ongoing global economic slowdown threatens economic recovery in the US. The oil market combined with political turmoil creates an economic pressure in the nation.
The Russian Central Bank revoked license for banking for two banks, the Interkommerzbank and Alta Bank. The license revoke is part of the tougher regulation set by the Russian government to help strengthen the country's economy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value