Rihanna and Prince Harry joined forces to spread HIV and AIDS Awareness.
Hollywood stars Beyoncé, Rihanna, Missy Elliott and Jamie Foxx are feeling miserable about the lost of 32-year-old Shirlene Quigley backup dancer since Sunday.
Puma is making a huge come back as sales grew more than anticipated. Rihanna's line of premium designed shoes along with the Fenty collection is drawing more customers boosting the company's once meager sales.
Many celebrities have been head turners during the Met Gala 2015 making them one of the best dressed. Men celebrities also stole the night while only a number followed the China theme.
San Francisco, California-based music startup BandPage scored $8.5 million in a funding round from music tech investors such as Mohr Davidow Partners, Robert Kavner, GGV Capital, and Walden Venture Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop