White House Issues Ambitious Arctic Research Plan.
The scale of child slavery and abusive working conditions in India's spinning mills shocked researchers despite working on the issue for five years already. The researchers called for better enforcement of labor laws and mapping of supply chains.
A research funded by The Arthritis Society will study the use of oral cannabinoids to help treat fibromyalgia. The research will be led by Dr. Mark Ware whose proposal was selected to receive the three-year grant.
Food companies have funded a research to challenge the recommendations of public health officials regarding sugar intake.
Northeastern and Facebook partner on next generation research projects
The Australian government boosted its funding to AU$76 million to encourage partnerships between university researchers and the industry. The fund forms part of the AU$1.1 billion National Innovation and Science Agenda.
Researches say that as a person grow of age the connection of his/her brain gets weak.
Researchers at Stanford University School of Medicie said that a phone app can help our cardiovascular to work well.
Global warming makes the reindeers become smaller, according to a recent study. A survey revealed an alarming drop in the average mass of reindeers from 1994 to 2010 due to the dramatic rise in temperature.
The 2017 Crop Advantage Series, presented by the Iowa State University Extension, will be traveling to eight locations across the state to educate farmers of the latest information about crop management. The program is scheduled from January 4 to January 26, 2017.
A recent research by the Australian Automobile Association noted on the difference on fuel efficiency and gas emissions of lab tests by car manufacturers and the commissioned real-world tests. The research found that the cars may be dirtier and less fuel efficient than what the manufacturers claim.
Apple's artificial intelligence is now going to start and soon it will be publishing and engaging with their academic work.
Meet this 16-year old published researcher.
International scientists and physicians met in Texas for the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, a collaborative effort among cancer experts to present the latest researches on breast cancer.
Numerous studies have revealed the dangers of smoking e-cigarettes, with some reports citing that the effects of e-ciagrettes are of the same magnitude as that of traditional cigarettes. While some orgaizations encourage smokers to switch from tobacco to e-cigarettes, there are also many who call for the regulation of the use of e-cigarettes because of the harm it poses to people's health.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop