The Okanagan wine industry benefits from the regulatory changes that allow wine makers to indicate in the label the sub-region where the wine was produced.
The absence of strong regulatory governments only strengthens the need for IG investments to enable deals that create wealth. In many respects, the cross-border innovations in how wealth is created, including deals in which digital information is the most substantive asset via data licensing, big data analytics, etc., will succeed or fail based on how well trust is established in the business data.
For Ajit Pai, it is now time to boost and fire up the Regulatory Weed Whacker.
The firm Morgan Stanley Smith Barney was fined $1.5 million for technical failures including a broken online link, preventing clients from checking fund prospectuses online for nine months.
An investigation on spread-betting revealed that 82% of users lost money. In response, the Financial Conduct Authority proposed for stricter rules for the industry.
The commission of Maryland had issued a report and recommendation on regulatory reform.
Trax is a leading provider of capital market data, trade matching and regulatory reporting services to the global securities market. In 2015, Trax processed 1.1 billion transactions on behalf of its user community, including 13.3 million fixed income transactions. Trax estimates that it processes approximately 65% of all fixed income transactions in Europe as part of its post-trade service offering.
Gig Economy has been gaining a lot of tractions around the world and could sum up in just one word: regulatory.
PUC's Powelson takes helm of national utility regulatory group
B.C. counsellors seek establishment of regulatory body for their profession
Barack Obama, particularly his representatives in white house is setting up new and final regulatory agenda.
3D Communications is preeminent in preparing pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies for regulatory meetings with the FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies. It has just announced that it will expand its healthcare globally.
Caused by some reasons especially for security, lawmakers makes IoT security more strict.
Tobacco legislation and regulation is constantly under review at the local, state and federal levels. In this monthly roundup, Convenience Store News highlights the latest proposals and approved changes happening across the United States.
Risk can be managed successfully with an IT policy that considers the sensitivity of different types of data and the IT service best suited to handling it.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value