With Microsoft wanting to consider an internal employee for its new chief and its rumored shortlist dwindling with the promotion of Steve Mollenkopf as new Qualcomm chief, a TechCrunch report said the tech giant's new CEO might be Microsoft Cloud and Enterprise chief Satya Nadella by default.
Finland-based tech startup Jolla Ltd announced that it will launch of its first pricey smartphone called Jolla on Nov 27, which is powered by Nokia's obscure MeeGo software.
An Orlando, FL federal jury awarded USD173 million in penalties upon Qualcomm for patent infringement perpetrated upon ParkerVision.
Qualcomm and Samsung offered to the public the Toq and Galaxy Gear as an alternative to the smartphone.
Alcatel-Lucent partnered with Qualcomm for small cell development.
Alcatel-Lucent announced that Qualcomm has bought a minority stake in its company as part of its research partnership.
Slowing sales of Samsung's smartphones was expected to take its toll on Wolfson's second quarter report.
Sharp has received the remaining $60 million of Qualcomm's investment, making the latter the third largest investor in the company.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value