Brexit is expected to impact Britain's economy in a more negative way. If UK gets out of European Union (EU), it would generate $700 million (GBP 500million) gas and power bills additionally per annum. Energy Secretary Amber Rudd has cautioned that Britain's energy security at risk in the wake of Brexit.
The strengthening of Yen is eroding the value of Japan's exports to the US. Its overall exports volume was flat, while the value declined over four percent owing to rising Yen.
Scottish First Prime Minister Nicola Sturgeon said in an interview that the country’s economy remains strong even amid challenges that she acknowledges. She expects that the huge deficit would be manageable after separation.
B.C. clean-tech companies have requested Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to allocate a $500 million venture capital (VC) fund. An alliance comprising 51 clean-tech and investment firms from B.C. province has written a letter to the Prime Minister Trudeau to extend support to clean-tech industry.
India seeks investments from United Arab Emirates (UAE) in oil, aviation and infrastructure segments. Abu Dhabi is also keen on developing projects in India. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, is on an official tour in India.
British Prime Minister pledged £20 million to fund English classes for Muslim women migrants in hopes to solve extremism.
The five year ban on holding public office for Silvio Berlusconi was upheld but reduced from five years to two years.
Critics say the UK Prime Minister's Home to Buy scheme would only push home prices higher than expected.
Mykola Azarov, the Ukranian PM, assured Russia that the EU agreements are no threat to Russia.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display