The addition of a mobile payments service to Apple Inc's next iPhone could help to boost sales of the larger-screen phones and claw back market share lost to mobiles running on Google Inc's Android platform.
Zoe's Kitchen announced pricing its initial public offer for USD15 per share of common stock listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Solta Medical Inc. has put up the company for sale amid falling profits and pressure from activist investor Voce Capital Management LLC. California-based Valeant Pharmaceuticals International will buy Solta Medical for $236 million in cash.
Apple Insider points out how the tech giant fared less than expected in light of analysts' predictions last year that it would hit a thousand per share.
Medical device company Tandem Diabetes Care raised USD120 million in its listing. The company had put up for sale 8 million shares of common stocks priced at USD15 each share.
Advertising changes lowered target price on Google stocks.
Piper Jaffray finalized its deal to buy M&A firm Edgeview Partners.
Harvest Power today announced a $15 million extension to its Series C financing round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay