Wal-Mart De Mexico SAB posted an 18.4% drop in its fourth-quarter net income. High spending during the fourth quarter affected the retailer's earnings.
German startup accelerator Rocket Internet raised USD112 million in new funding for online fashion retailers Zalora and The Iconic, making it the biggest single investment made for an e-commerce company in the Asian Pacific region.
German startup navabi, which sells designer brand clothing online, drew EUR10 million in new Series C funding from institutional investors led by private equity firm Index Ventures.
Reports said the recent changes to Gmail upset several retailers and marketers with already a 1% plunge in the number of opened emails.
Clearlake Capital Group closed its acquisition and recapitalization of Bluefly.
Shoes of Prey stated that they want to put up US$20 million in funding to help them expand.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment