Chemical firm FMC Corp inked a deal to sell its Peroxygens business to the private investment unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co, One Equity Partners, for a price tag of $200 million.
One Equity Partners
In a report, the Business Standard said private equity firms are a significant contribution to the consolidation of IT services and BPO sector in India. There were five private equity transactions closed this year that totaled USD1.13 billion in value.
Austrian Constantia Flexibles targeted to raise EUR821 million in its initial public offering. The packaging group would be selling 32.2 million shares in the IPO.
Constantia Flexibles Group would be holding an IPO to raise EUR 500 million, sources said.
Intelligent Global Pooling Systems agreed to sell the company to iGPS Logistics for an undisclosed amount.
One Equity Partners, JPMorgan Chase's private equity arm, will raise funds from an external group of partners.
One Equity Partners, JP Morgan Chase & Co's private investment arm, will buy technology services firm M*Modal for about $1.1 billion in cash.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value