As part of India's ongoing campaign to attract investors, the Oil Minister approved the raising of natural gas prices.
After China's interest in the Pak-Iran pipeline project, the ties between the two countries are said the have been strengthened.
The upbeat statistics on shares, bonds and oil continue to improve after US central banker's attempt to ease fear.
PTT CEO announced his plan on investing billions of dollars in Myanmar.
Grupo BTG purchases Petrobras oil interests in Africa.
A decline in oil prices weakend the Canadian dollar against most of its trading partners, including its number one customer, the United States.
Brent Crude trades lower than US$100 per barrel after OPEC keeps its production target constant.
Canadian dollar falls against US greenback due to current trends.
Sandridge Oil posts a 'happy' fourth quarter loss.
Rosneft expects to get EU approval of TNK-BP takeover.
Rosneft buys TNK-BP for over US$40 billion.
OGX denies Petronas shares sale
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display