A stiff competition in productivity apps between Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps for Work is heating up. Both Microsoft and Google have made their move to win more corporate customers.
Google Inc offers free apps for work business that are currently locked into agreements with other office software vendors. The free apps will make it easier and cheaper for big companies to walk away from Microsoft Office.
New versions of Microsoft Office apps are out. Subscribers to Microsoft's cloud-based subscription service Office 365 may now download the new apps, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Updated versions of Outlook, OneNote, Project, Visio, and Access are also available.
Dropbox syncs files, photos, videos, and music, Microsoft Office, or Adobe files into folders that can be viewed online wherever you are. This week, the company has decided to take it a notch higher.
Microsoft Corp's (MSFT.O) internet browser and media player are being targeted in a Chinese antitrust probe, raising the prospect of China revisiting the software bundling issue at the heart of past antitrust complaints against the firm in the West.
Tidemark, a financial forecasting app announced today that it has upgraded its products along with an investment round valued $32 million from investors including Silicon Valley Bank, Redpoint Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners and Andreesen Horowitz.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value