Nine new hardware partners for its Windows Phone were introduced by officials of technology giant Microsoft at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, VentureBeat reported.
South Korea-based Android manufacturer LG has launched G Flex, a new phablet which has a curved display and self-heals or minimizes scratches on the surface.
Google, SAP and Cisco had been in discussions to possible acquire struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, said a Reuters report.
South Korean electronics maker LG would be launching its newest smartphone, the G2, next month.
LG launched its new flagship of Android phone called G2 with intuitive near key.
Strategy Analytic reported that Samsung already took Apple's place as the world's most profitable smartphone firm.
International Data Corporation said that Samsung and Apple would remain smartphone forerunner but LG, Lenovo and ZTE would have greater chances for growth.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value