Just a few weeks after releasing the latest iOS update the iOS 9, Apple released an upgrade to the latest Mac operating system, the OS X El Capitan. The latest upgrade contains many new feature that users have been waiting for including an important security update since cyber-attack is on the rise lately.
While the new operating system of Apple is being praised, it is also being criticized by those annoyed iPhone users whose devices crashed and were not able to upload it. Tech analysts blame it to overloading due to the simultaneous uploading of Apple fans who cannot wait to try the promising features of iOS 9.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan