Analysts warned that unless the state of China address the USD1.6 trillion debt incurred by its municipalities via local government financing vehicles, interest rates would skyrocket.
- Vizzio Technologies Fiasco: What Happened to the AI Startup's Founder and Former CEO Jon Lee?
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
Vitol SA obtains favorable LIbOR for its one year and three year credit lines.
The Fed Reserve's turnaround on tapering had opened better loan prospects for banks in India.
The higher interest rates imposed on small businesses hurt the Spanish recovery program.
The increase in interest rates and decrease in stock price took off the glow in consumer sentiment.
ECB's executive board member said that the bank's interest rates would remain the same as long as inflation stays moderate.
The chairman of the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission allays fears of liquidity issues saying that the system has sufficient funds to cover all settlements.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Donald Trump Endorses $400 Shoes at Sneaker Con After $355 Million Ruling in Civil Fraud Lawsuit