The higher interest rates imposed on small businesses hurt the Spanish recovery program.
The increase in interest rates and decrease in stock price took off the glow in consumer sentiment.
ECB's executive board member said that the bank's interest rates would remain the same as long as inflation stays moderate.
The chairman of the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission allays fears of liquidity issues saying that the system has sufficient funds to cover all settlements.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value