The Israeli government has approved to give Intel a $3.2 billion grant for its upcoming $25 billion chip plant in southern Israel.
Wall Street analysts have identified five promising stocks for sustained growth. These stocks include Domino's Pizza and Intel, among others.
Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
Intel announced the acquisition of Italian semiconductor company on April 5. Yogitech will enhance Intel's Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) technology.
Microsoft started to ship the Development Editions kit for HoloLens on Wednesday. With its augmented reality device, the company offered a new perspective in virtual reality realm.
As sales in PC industry weakening, chipmaker were traded low on Monday. Intel and AMD were hurt by the low sales.
AT&T team up with Intel to test drone technology and adds 4G LTE on drones connectivity. The companies will showcase their work in Barcelona, Spain at the Mobile World Congress trade show.
InVisage unveiled SparkP2 for Internet of Things instruments. The SparkP2 has the potential to arrest 2-megapixel pictures and consumes less power than the traditional silicon cameras.
Intel’s Radar Pace Technology has been successfully incorporated in Oakley branded smart glasses, are capable of analyzing athletic performances and coaching thereto. The glasses have been represented before the audience of Consumer Electronics Show, 2016. Unlike Google Glass, the Radar Pace technology instructs the wearer doing everything just by talking.
Amid market volatility, there are stocks investors shouldn't miss to buy, and there are those that are considered dead money that should be sold. Investor Place's editor Jeff Reeves reveals which stocks must be sold right now.
Intel mentioned that the chips will be compatible for most devices including tablets and gaming PCs. According to the company, the new processor is by far their fastest. Skylake is so fast, it can start up a Windows 10 PC four times faster than regular.
Intel is partnering up with Mirantis to advance OpenStack cloud computing framework with a $100 million investment.
Intel Health executive Eric Dishman has to fight his Kidney Cancer for 23 years before it was treated. Now, Intel launched a network that would make cancer treatment plans in just 1 day by 2020.
Chipmaker giant announced that they will offer double their regular referral bonus to employees who will refer people of color, veterans, and women to their company. The move is said to be alongside Intel's goal to achieve more diversity in the company.
Chipmaker Intel Corp forecast revenue broadly in line with Wall Street's expectations and signaled a hefty cut in capital expenditures this year, lifting its shares in after-hours trading.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Reacts to Vladimir Putin's Comments That He Prefers Joe Biden Over Him in the White House
- Russia's Vladimir Putin Says Russian Scientists Are Close to Creating Cancer Vaccines
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Avoids Taiwan for Foxconn's 50th; COO Attends Instead
- Microsoft Catches Hackers From Russia, China, North Korea, Iran Using OpenAI Tools to Improve Their Cyberattacks
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks