Xiaomi’s partnership with India’s Hungama will make it easier, more accessible and more affordable for locals to access the company’s service that will soon be integrated together with themes and ringtones.
Chinese phonemaker Xiaomi introduces its new Redmi 3 on Monday. With its full-metal body, the Redmi 3 is a beautiful phone with unexpectedly lower price.
Xiaomi sold 1 million handsets in the third quarter in India, which considered its second biggest market. CNET has reported that Xiaomi VO Hugo Barra considers this quarter their best quarter ever with the sales benchmarks it reported. The sales in India add a whopping 45 percent quarter-on-quarter growth for the company.
Android vice-president Hugo Barra left Google amid marriage troubles between Sergey Brin and Anne Wojcicki.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century