BlackBerry Ltd (BB.TO) (BBRY.O) reported a smaller quarterly loss on Friday and flashed encouraging signals about its hard-pressed smartphone business as well as its software and services sales, spurring a more than 4 percent jump in its shares.
SAP CFO Werner Brandt squashed rumors of SAP's interest in BlackBerry through an interview with Euro am Sonntag.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment