It's an irony for food restaurant chain Chipotle to face another issue with food poisoning when the store is making enough effort to recover from recent sanitation problems. Employees from Billerica location has been reported to be sick where one fell ill with norovirus making the shares to dive at 2.4%.
Chipotle has been reported to embattle with the series of epidemic outbreaks and adopt new food safety measures. The restaurant giant is facing a subpoena investigating a norovirus outbreak at one of its restaurants in California. Both share price and restaurant sales have been reduced following the epidemic outbreaks. To regain the customers back, the chain has adopted certain marketing policies including offering more food free to the customers.
Chipotle reopen its Boston restaurant in Cleveland Circle on Christmas. After an outbreak of norovirus in its outlet earlier, the Mexican Grill would have to close its restaurant for inspection.
Starbucks, Walmart and dozen chain stores recalled their food product due to E. Coli contamination linked to Costco chicken sandwich case last month.
Food poisoning is always a possibility that cannot be ignored during international trips. However, with the right planning of the trip and a few advices from other travelers, tourists should be able to enjoy their next trip abroad without worrying that they'll end up being ill after eating bad food.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. is preparing to reopen its 43 restaurants in Washington and Oregon which had closed following E. Coli food poisoning cases. Tech Times reported that health officials declared that the restaurant chain could reopen its restaurants as early as Wednesday, Nov. 11, after batch of tests revealed negative E. coli results of food samples.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. announced it has ran steps to improve food safety by hiring two food safety consulting firms, including IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group, to perform batch-testing ingredients as an effort to respond to its E. coli cases.
Chipotle Mexican Grill closed all its restaurants in Seattle and Portland due to an outbreak of E. coli bacteria. The Huffington Post reported that 43 Chipotle restaurants in the Pacific Northwest region have temporarily been closed due to the E. coli scare.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value