ECWA mergers to pay debt caused WNY water bills increase.
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd would face US$25 billion funding gap even if it put its bonds on sale.
The US investors for the buyout of Gardner Denver's investors would be meeting in London and New York.
Berkshire Hathaway's Solar Star Fund LLC unit MidAmerican to issue debt instruments to finance construction of new projects.
The PIMCO Total Return Fund lowered its holdings of US Treasuries and mortgage debt in February as shown in the fund's website on Monday.
Polkomtel was able to arrange for new financing in order to reduce overall debt burden.
Punch Tavern's bondholders rejected the latest proposal for debt restructuring.
Alpheus Communications closes a loan facility totalling US$135 million.
JA Solar Holdings Co is ready to pay off US$119 million for interest and principal on bonds it had issued.
Transdev would be selling off assets to pay off debts.
Veolia's divestment program sells off its water and wastewater concessions to Beijing Enterprises Water Group Ltd.
Suzion share prices fall amidst sale and debt issues.
Clearwire gets money from Sprint yet still allows bid from Dish.
Credit rally makes hedge fund managers nervous for 2013.
Bond investors seek new options during leveraged buyouts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah