ECWA mergers to pay debt caused WNY water bills increase.
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd would face US$25 billion funding gap even if it put its bonds on sale.
The US investors for the buyout of Gardner Denver's investors would be meeting in London and New York.
Berkshire Hathaway's Solar Star Fund LLC unit MidAmerican to issue debt instruments to finance construction of new projects.
The PIMCO Total Return Fund lowered its holdings of US Treasuries and mortgage debt in February as shown in the fund's website on Monday.
Polkomtel was able to arrange for new financing in order to reduce overall debt burden.
Punch Tavern's bondholders rejected the latest proposal for debt restructuring.
Alpheus Communications closes a loan facility totalling US$135 million.
JA Solar Holdings Co is ready to pay off US$119 million for interest and principal on bonds it had issued.
Transdev would be selling off assets to pay off debts.
Veolia's divestment program sells off its water and wastewater concessions to Beijing Enterprises Water Group Ltd.
Suzion share prices fall amidst sale and debt issues.
Clearwire gets money from Sprint yet still allows bid from Dish.
Credit rally makes hedge fund managers nervous for 2013.
Bond investors seek new options during leveraged buyouts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display