KB Home set to offer bonds as well as notes issued to assist its plan to retire soon to be maturing debt.
Tokyo Electric's debtors allow debt roll over for the stricken power utility firm.
Potbelly gained USD105 million in its IPO, which would be used for dividend and debt payouts.
JC Penney Co Inc's decision to sell shares caused its stock value to further depreciate.
Germany's new leaders after its recent elections would reflect the future of not only the country but of the EU as well.
Caesar's Entertainment has planned to raise nearly five billion to refinance its overall debt.
The cancellation of the Telecom Italia board meeting buys the firm more time to plan out ways to revitalize its flagging business.
Saudi Telecom, whose goal is to repay a USD1.2 billion debt, is planning to sell off its subsidiary to raise the funds.
Eike Batista's MMX sold off its debt and partial stake to commodities trader Trafigura Beheer BV and sovereign wealth fund Mubadala Development Crop for the Sudeste port.
Eike Batista's OSX Brasil SA engaged the services of Bingham McCutchen LLP for its restructuring efforts.
The Vehicle Production Group is under new management as AM General purchased the DOE denominated debt.
Bankruptcy court judge suspends charges made by employees and pension holders to bring focus of the case back into Detroit courtroom.
Private equity firm Cinven seeks the help of banks to refinance buyout of Host Europe Group.
Sonic Automotive's Q2 profits dropped because of debt retirement charges, while its sales increased.
Oxford Finance gives Continuum Healthcare debt financing amounting to US $11.5 million consisting of revolving credit line worth US $1.5 million and senior secured term loan amounting to US $10 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah