An acquisition deal for a Chinese copper landmark had been placed at risk after the USD3 billion agreement was reviewed.
Amgen Inc. might announced the agreement to acquire Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. for USD 125 per share piece as soon as Monday.
BioReference Laboratories made known its definitive agreement for the acquisition of BioSystems CLIA,
W&G Investments PLC planned to offer Royal Bank of Scotland GBP1.5 billion for more than three hundred of its branches.
Barron's said the second quarter of 2013 is the golden era for IPOs.
Today, New Source Energy Partners (NSLP) announced its acquisition of energy properties from Scintilla LLC valued at USD3.8 million.
Today, Michael Baker Corporation announced commencing into a definitive acquisition agreement with Integrated Mission Solutions, LLC priced at US$40.50 per share piece.
Focus Financial Partners stated that Centerbridge Partners agreed to invest US$216 million in a deal that was expected to close in third quarter.
Foresight Group invested GBP3.5 million in the buy-in management buyout of Aerospace Tooling.
Vivus wanted to reach a settlement with the biggest investors for board control.
INTL FCStone abandoned its plan to buy Cleartrade Exchange due to the newly-issued financial guidelines.
Y&R together with UP formed a partnership with Shazam to enhance the mobile activation of advertising.
Raytheon Co.'s deal worth US$279 million with the US Navy for a radar-jamming opened a way for US$7.4 billion worth of project.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) said that it would approve the proposed Jet-Etihad deal provided that the two carriers supply it with enough information.
C. Larry Pope said that there would not be any change in management following the US$4.7 billion takeover deal of Smithfield Foods Inc by Shuanghui International.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges