Apple and Los Angeles Unified School District would join forces through a US$30 million-worth deal.
- Vizzio Technologies Fiasco: What Happened to the AI Startup's Founder and Former CEO Jon Lee?
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
The insurance deal between Athene and Aviva was placed under review.
The South African investment company bought 75% of Egoli Gas through a deal completed in April.
India’s government chooses five banks to administer the sale of its stake in Indian Oil Corp.
CFTC was close to a compromise on how the regulator's rules applied to foreign corporations dealing with banks in the US.
Arriane completes four transactions that will bring in US $7.5 million investment.
Boulder Brands secures a US $330 million credit facility that will refinance its existing secured credit facility.
The Indonesian coal producer is close to completion of a deal pegged at US $500M that will mark Bakrie's exit.
US based Go Green Global Technologies Corp acquired patent portfolio from Water Treatment Systems over their Sonical product line
Hellenic Postbank, Greece's largest lender, is slated to receive separate bids fro the country's largest banks.
ReverTech purchases TestTech, announcement made today.
OMV forges agreement with Abu Dhabi National Oil Co for oil and gas explorations.
Vodafone agreed to acquire Kabel Deutschland priced at Eur7.7 billion and would be the biggest deal since 2007.
Egypt, after two years of political unrest, is nearing the completion of its deal with the International Monetary Fund.
Dole's shareholders sue the company's board to stop it from accepting a deal offered by the company's top executive.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Donald Trump Endorses $400 Shoes at Sneaker Con After $355 Million Ruling in Civil Fraud Lawsuit