Kossan Rubber Industries is preparing for a share buyback program following a bounce in the Malaysian ringgit that sent the shares of the company to its lower level from a record high in December.
Barry McCarthy will be stepping down from mobile payments startup Clinkle, known for raising the biggest seed round ever, as its Chief Operating Officer, VentureBeat reported.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday including Forbes, Axel Springer, MidCap Financial LLC, Goldman Sachs and others.
Cooper Tire & Rubber and Apollo Tyres would be meeting in court today over its planned buyout deal.
Apollo and Cooper Tire decided on a tentative agreement with trial to begin on Tuesday.
In a letter to presiding judge Sam Glasscock III, Apollo Tyres lawyer sought the dismissal of the case filed against them by Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
Apollo Tyres and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co had been on a disagreement over a proposed decrease in price offered by Apollo to take over the US firm, reported Reuters.
Apollo Tyres Ltd and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co could not seem to agree on the initial price of its buyout deal.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co filed a complaint in the Delaware Chancery Court to compel Apollo Tyres in closing its acquisition transaction soon, said a Reuters report.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co shareholders voted in favor of the proposed merger with Apollo Tyres Ltd yesterday, according to a Bloomberg report.
The Reserve Bank of India would scrutinize pending foreign deals after the steep fall in rupee's value.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Gets Confronted by NATO Ally Leader on Claim About the Military Alliance, Fact-Checked by His Own Platform
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- Donald Trump Latest Gaffe: Ex-President Confuses Barack Obama for Joe Biden Again, Fueling Age Concerns
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh